If you are interested in submitting a research paper or a policy case study, please email the following information by the 31st January 2019 to Roberta.Comunian@kcl.ac.uk: TITLE of paper, AUTHOR(S) and ABSTRACT.
CALL FOR PAPERS
conceptual, empirical and geographical perspectives which engage with the following and related themes:
- The role of education and career development opportunities for CCIs practitioners in Africa;
- The interconnection between creative and social economies in Africa context;
- The adoption and adaption of creative cities frameworks across African cities;
- The role of geography and mobilities in the development of CCIs in Africa;
- The emergence of co-working and networks to facilitate CCIs development;
- The roles and functions of various intermediaries in supporting CCIs in Africa;
- The role of policy (national and international) in supporting CCIs development;
- Connections between cultural and creative industries and youth employment and work;
- Connections between Africa and other countries in relation to CCIs via collaborations or policy transfer.
Dr Roberta Comunian, Reader in Creative Economy, Department of Culture, Media and Creative Industries, King’s College London.
Dr. Brian J. Hracs, Lecturer in Human Geography, Geography and Environment, University of Southampton